Exploring the interface of health care, public health & informatics
- Semi-retired, epidemiologist with Public Health Institute at Denver Health 2021-present
- Director, Epidemiology, Preparedness and Informatics, Denver Public Health (now Public Health Institute at Denver Health), Denver, CO Dec 2017-May 2021
- Visiting Professor Family Medicine and Epidemiology, Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Colorado 2018-present
- Principal, SethFoldy.com Consultant in preventive health systems and informatics, Milwaukee, WI Oct 2012-
- Professor, Family and Community Medicine, Medical College of WI 2013-2017. Assoc. Prof. 1996-2013.
- Distinguished Consultant, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta GA Oct 2010-Sep 2012
- Director, CDC Public Health Informatics & Technology Program Office Oct 2010—Dec 2011
- Senior Advisor, CDC Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office Dec 2011-Sept 2012
- State Health Officer/Administrator, Division of Public Health, WI Dept. of Health Services Jan 2009—Oct 2010
- Principal, health.e.volution consulting, Milwaukee, WI May 2004—Jan 2009
- Assoc. Clinical Professor, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI Feb 1996—2013
- Special Term Appointee, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne IL Nov 2004—Jan 2009
- Commissioner of Health, City of Milwaukee, WI Apr 1998—Apr 2004
- Medical Director & Director of Epidemiology and Planning, City of Milwaukee (WI) Health Department Feb 1996—Apr 2004
- Director of Community Health Services, MetroHealth Dept. of Family Practice, Cleveland, OH June 1994–Jan 1996
- Medical Director, MetroHealth Dept. of Family Practice, Cleveland, OH Aug 1987—June 1994
- Family Physician, Great Brook Valley Health Center, Worcester, MA Aug 1985—Aug 1987
It was nice to meet you yesterday!
Same here. It appears you are well poised to assess and also compare several different HIE efforts, and I look forward to seeing your work.